This Page

has been moved to new address

Life living with the in law

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Life living with the in law

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Life living with the in law

So after 3 weeks of hassle and moving, and out of work, I can finally say that life is back on track. Kurt found a great job thanks to my great friend Erin. He is working at Peck Striping, he is one of those cool guys that does the lines in the road, although its been hard on him physically he loves the job! So our house fund voyage is going to begin! :o)

Living with my mom has been great, I have had so many people tell me once you move out and move back in its too hard to deal with. Well, the great thing is that I have an amazing mom who wants her space as much as we want hers, so she is willing to give it no matter what. I also love how much money we are saving even with Kurt being out of work for that time, we have still managed to get our house fund started and going.

Other than that life is good, we are off to my little baby nephew's birthday party today. I cant believe he is 1 it seems just yesterday he was born..well heidi was in labor for what 36 hrs or so...wow!

Until next time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home