This Page

has been moved to new address

St. George!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: St. George!

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

St. George!

Hi Everyone! Happy Tuesday! :)

I had a fabulous weekend, and hope the same for all of you. My sister in law and her daughters and I took a much needed, but short, trip to St. George Ut over the past weekend.

We had nothing planned and it was GREAT. We went shopping, layed by the pool, went to the what a woman wants shows, and ate lots of junk food (Bad idea)

I am bummed, but I did not take any pictures the entire weekend, needless to say, it was a BLAST!

For memorial day, I think we are going to go camping somewhere close to get away. We would love to take our new boat out, but still are waiting to get it licensed first!

How are your weekends planned?


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home