This Page

has been moved to new address

Just a Reminder

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Just a Reminder

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Just a Reminder

Hey Everyone!

I hope you are having fun with our adoption auction! Just a quick and easy reminder, don't forget to continue to watch the posts you are bidding for. Because other people are bidding on them too! :) If you want to win the prize, be sure to check back every day! :)

As far as the auction, I do believe every item we have has a bid on it! YAY! That to us, regardless of the amount of money, made it all worth the stress it was to plan it all out!

How do you guys feel about the auction? Any feedback in case we decide to throw another one in the spring?

If you haven't yet, be sure to click on the "Adoption Auction" Tab up top to see the great prizes up for bids!

XOXO,

Erica

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am surprised that I am still winning on all the prizes I bid on! Happy that I am winning, but I was hoping for some more competition. ;)
I think the auction is going really well. I just have two suggestions. One, I almost always forget to check on the Scentsy warmer because it didn't make it onto the Blog Auction page! And two, maybe to set up a page or instruction or something within the auction page to tell people how they can just flat out donate, even if they don't want to compete for a prize!
P.S. Let me know if you want help with a fundraiser in the spring!

November 3, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home