This Page

has been moved to new address

Yuba!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Yuba!

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, June 6, 2011

Yuba!


 Hi Everyone! So this past weekend we spend the time at Yuba! We took our new (to us) boat out and had a blast! Camping with family and great friends is SUPER fun! Here are some pics:


Bronco LOVES to camp!

Silly boys lounging at the beach

Kurt SO proud of his boat


Dan (my bro) and his wife Jaime



My sis in law!


Love my family!



My Brother

Jaime and my niece Caitlin

My Brother Dan
 

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like fun! My hubby is not a big camper so seeing all your pics of boating and camping makes me jealous! :) Glad you had fun!

June 7, 2011 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home