This Page

has been moved to new address

Working, working, and working! :)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Working, working, and working! :)

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Working, working, and working! :)

Time has flown, I can't believe it is already May! WOW!


Alot has happened, I got promoted to manager working at YourHCG.com. My lovely husband also has a job, under me, so I get to be his bossy wifey too! :) It is fun and we have learned a lot about each other working from home together.

We have been working on the house, more and more! Our yard is our top priority. We put curbing around the front & backyard. And now, hopefully this week, we will be putting in a fun fire pit patio. Pictures to come! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home