This Page

has been moved to new address

Blog Auction- Update!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Blog Auction- Update!

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blog Auction- Update!

Good Morning!

I hope you are all having a FANTASTIC day! I woke up with an achy body and a sore throat, I am just hoping I am not getting super sick!

Anyways, I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on the blog auction! We have some AMAZING sponsors who are supporting some AMAZING prizes! Just to name a few:

1. A Photoshoot
2. Scentsy Warmer
3. A fun children's gift basket
4. Home made gifts
5. 30 Day supply of HCG
6. A night's stay in Midway, UT.

And more! It is going to be EXCITING! I can't wait. We have decided the blog auction will run from October 1st- October 8th.

If you know of any business, companies, or etsy shops who are willing to donate to our cause, please send them my way! :)

On a personal note, the blog auction and adoption yard sale have really opened our eyes to how much support we really have. I am AMAZED (to say the least) at the fact that complete strangers are willing to donate to our cause of starting a family! Every time I think about it, I cry. It is truly astonishing to me!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home