This Page

has been moved to new address

Scentsy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Scentsy

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Scentsy

So, many of you know how much I absolutely ADORE scentsy. I sell it because it is a passion of mine, I truly love it and am so glad I get to sell it!

This month we are having some great things going on with Scentsy! First, our new fall/winter scents and warmers are announced. I have BRAND NEW catalogs! And some of the scents are delicious!

Our warmer of the month is the Maize warmer, it is currently 10% off making it only $27! That is a fantastic deal!



Our scent of the month is Pumpkin Marshmallow!  Sticky, sweet marshmallow spooned onto fresh-baked pumpkin and wrapped in a graham cracker crust. It is 10% off as well, making it only $4.50 a bar!





Let me know if you would like to place an order or book a party for free stuff! :)



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home