This Page

has been moved to new address

Celine Dion

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Celine Dion

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Celine Dion

Good Morning!

It's been a hectic few weeks, but things are starting to feel 'normal' again. We still miss Neil every single day and not a day goes by that we do not think about it. I promised a post and here we go:


So, over my 25th birthday Kurt suprised me with tickets to see my all time favorite singer Celine Dion. I have idolized her since I was probably 12 years old. When he handed them to me, I cried. And through out the entire concert  I cried. It was absolutely breath-taking. Seeing her live gave me a whole other perspective on her talent. Anyways, here are some pictures! :)

Driving! Isn't my man sexy!

Eating Dinner, watching Football! :)

Looking good before the show!

Ready to go! :)
Right before we entered the auditorium

AMAZING!





This was a violinist who played AMAZING.

Our view :)


After the show, my life felt complete! <3

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home