This Page

has been moved to new address

Bunco

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Bunco

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Bunco

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I have been a little MIA this week. It's been kind of crazy in the Hatch life. Last weekend we had our work Christmas party up at this beautiful cabin in the mountains. Kurt went to Wendover on Sunday night. I hosted Bunco last night and then we are hosting a Christmas party this weekend! AHH! I don't know if I can get everything done this week, but I will!

So, I hosted Bunco last night and it was a lot of work, but loads of fun. Our bunco group is pretty new, so we are all still getting to know one another, which I think makes it that much more fun. We made Cafe Rio Pork Burritos and a Salad. My prizes were SCENTSY of course. I didn't take any pics of the girls, but here is our set up before everyone got there.








Do you have any big parties planned? Any parties your attending?

XOXO,

Erica

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home