This Page

has been moved to new address

Thanksgiving Recap

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Thanksgiving Recap

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

Hi Everyone!

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend! We had a blast, it was VERY relaxing, but WELL needed. We enjoyed the company of our family, lots of food, and lots of relaxations.

On Thursday, we started the day cleaning the house and scopping out the black friday ads. In the afternoon we went up to my Brother's house to have a feast, his wife, Jaime sure knows how to host a party. After we ate, we headed straight to Kurt's parents house for another feast. It was so nice to be with family. After that, we starting our shopping. Although nothing really was popping out to us in the ads, we enjoyed going and even picked up a new tv for our bedroom (Kurt's Christmas present early). I did not take a lot of pictures, but here are some of them, none the less!

My Brother and his wife

My silly hubby and silly niece

My cute sis and Kurt


My sweet Niece

The boys of the family my brothers


My cute nephews

My sis and Mom

My beautiful Sister


My nephews

Time to eat!


Did you do anything fun for Thanksgiving? P.S I will be back tomorrow with a quick and easy way to bring some life to your bathroom! 

XOXO, 

Erica

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home