This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas Partaaayyyy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Christmas Partaaayyyy!

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Partaaayyyy!

Hi Everyone,

Once again, forgive me for my lack of posts lately. With Christmas right around the corner, it is hectic in the Hatch life! Last Saturday we hosted our 2nd annual Christmas party here, the theme ugly sweater! It was a lot of fun! We served appetizers, stuffed mushrooms, chips and dips, drinks, and I took a lot of pictures of the festivities.

As I stated in my Confession I have a serious love for Tim Tebow. If you don't know about him, he is the Quarterback for our favorite team the Broncos. He is a devote Christian and isn't afraid to show it. One day, after the game against our rival's, and winning, he got down on one knee and prayed. This is now known across the nation as Tebowing. Sorry for the ramble, it will make sense in the pictures below:






Kurts lil Sister Megan and her boyfriend Chase







Our best friend, yes I allowed him to climb up there




The lovely ladies

Bronco was a party animal



And my absolute favorite picture of the night, what I leave you with: Party Tebowing!




XOXO,

Erica

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home