This Page

has been moved to new address

Fall and some Pics finally! ;)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Fall and some Pics finally! ;)

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Fall and some Pics finally! ;)

HAPPY SEPTEMBER!


I cannot believe it is already September! It is starting to get chilly out and I am loving every minute of it! I always say I LOVE hoodie weather! :)

We have been busy busy with finishing up out backyard before the real cold weather actually hits! :) Our deck is in the process of getting built as we speak and I cannot wait to entertain on it!

At the end of August we took a much needed vacation up to Washington to see my beautiful sister Alisha and her Husband Kris. It was soo much fun, we took a mini vaca up to Forks, WA and took a tour for twilight. And it was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! Our teams GO BRONCOS and the Steelers played Sunday night, so we had fun dressing up and watching the steelers LOSE! ;) Here are some pictures!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home