This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy November!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Happy November!

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Happy November!

I cannot believe it is already November! Boy oh boy has this year flown by! I am amazed at everything that has happened, changed, and went on in our life. I am so grateful.

We both quit our jobs are and are now working for YourHCG.com which has been a huge blessing to us and our family. We have goals and plan to achieve them in the near future.

We have a beautiful home and are blessed with truely awesome neighbors who are our best friends. We get to hang out every week with dinners, new babies, and just talk :)

I got a new car! We decided it was time to upgrade to luxury ;) Fully loaded infiniti, it is my little baby!

Bronco (our dog) turns one! He is smart and learning a lot. He is just a sweetheart but knows when to protect.

I am so thankful to be healthy and in a HAPPY marriage. God shows me all the time what I have to be grateful for, my husband is my life and treats me amazing. He is always complimenting me, encouraging me, and making me smile. I love him ;)


Love always and forever,

Erica

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home