This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy December!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Happy December!

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy December!

I cannot believe December is already here! Are you done Christmas shopping? I only have a few more people left to buy for! :)

We have a lot planned in December, one being our first ever Christmas Party next weekend. We are pretty excited about hosting our friends and family for an evening of fun :)

We celebrated Thanksgiving weekend at my brother Dan's house for lunch, it was nice to have my whole family in town and actually living here to celebrate. We then went up to Kurt's parents house for a delicious dinner as well.

Black Friday morning my sister and I started at midnight and continued until about 6:30 in the morning. We did not get much, but it was good to be able to have some quality time with her :)

Here is a picture we took at thanksgiving:

I will post some pictures next week of our holiday party! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home