This Page

has been moved to new address

Thank you!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Thank you!

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Thank you!

Hi Everyone!


Thank you SO much for your kind words of support on our Time to be a bit honest post. I have received tons of e-mails, messages, texts, etc showing the support we have. In our situation it is so easy for us to fall into a deep slump and feel so alone and push everyone away. We are trying so hard to do the opposite.

Although it is one of the HARDEST things I have ever been through, I am trying, oh so hard, to rely on God and trust in him. I get angry, I will be the first to admit, and sad very easy. Different things set off my emotions. Listening to pregnant woman talk about their baby moving, makes me cry. Listening to birth stories, makes me cry. And I know crazy enough, listening to how hormones cause you to act crazy while pregnant makes me cry. I know it is 100% okay to cry, but sometimes I just wish this grieving would be over and we knew what God's plans were for us.

We have been trying to stay busy, cleaning, playing and socializing with our friends. Kurt had a super rough day on Tuesday and it is SO hard, as his wife, to see him struggle so much. You feel invulnerable to someone you care for.

Thanks So much again for the kind words of friendship, love, and motivation!


XOXO
Erica

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home