This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Lovin it!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: I'm Lovin it!

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I'm Lovin it!

Hey everyone!

So after last week's venting post, I decided that I was in control of our life. And although the things people said really hurt me (I cried a lot about it). I also realized that I don't need those negative people in our life.

We are SO very excited to start our family and if people do not appreciate or support that decision.. we really don't want to hear your opinions. I know it sounds harsh and usually we give people the benefit of the doubt, but at this point, it's not worth it to us. We understand people might not agree with us or what we are doing, and that is fine. But still support us.

Alright, enough about that! Moving on to bigger things... our adoption yard sale! I am BLOWN away by the donations we have received. Although, I still feel like we need more, our garage is full of things from donations! Thank you Thank you Thank you for your donations! We are so blessed! We have been trying to organize it all, price things out, and so forth! It can be overwhelming, but we know it will be worth it in the end :)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home