This Page

has been moved to new address

A very Hatch Christmas!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: A very Hatch Christmas!

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, December 26, 2011

A very Hatch Christmas!

Hi Everyone,
I hope you had a wonderful, family filled Christmas. We sure did! We spent Christmas eve at my mom's house, all the family got together and we spent a lot of quality time eating, opening presents, and just enjoying company. I have a big family, so for all of us to get together


My Two Brothers

My Entire Family

A 'Normal' Family Pic

My two Beautiful Nieces


My Brother and his Family

My Other Brother and his family

The sisters of my family

My Sister and her Husband  



After that, we went up to Kurt's parents house to open up our pajama's. It is a tradition to get pajama's every year for Christmas. This year, Kurt's mom bought the girls and boys matching pajamas! :)








All in all, we had a very special Christmas. I love being able to spend time with our families, they are the biggest part of our lives. I am so grateful we are so close to them, all of them! How was your Christmas?

XOXO,
Erica

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like fun! So nice that you get to see all your family on both sides, that is awesome! Glad you had a Merry Christmas! :)

PS love the pink one piece PJ's, too cute!

December 26, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home