This Page

has been moved to new address

FREE FREE FREE!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: FREE FREE FREE!!!

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

FREE FREE FREE!!!

Hello!

Quick Post update. One of my New Years Resolutions is to really push my Scentsy business. I love Scentsy with a passion and believe in it's products with all of my heart. I love that I can leave my house and leave my burner going non-stop without the stress of my house burning down.

Anyways! I am giving EVERYONE, yes EVERYONE free samples of the brand new February scent called Pixie. It is perfect for spring and Valentines day! I want YOU to have one. I will ship you one, no strings attached :)


Just send me an e-mail to radscents@yahoo.com with your address and they will go out tomorrow! Unfortunately, at this time only in the United States, but to Canada soon! :)

XOXO,

Erica

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home