This Page

has been moved to new address

New Neighbor Gift

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: New Neighbor Gift

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Neighbor Gift

Hi Everyone!

First, I just want to point out a new tab at the top called Our Puzzle, it is a new adoption idea! Let me know what you think!

Next, we live in a new neighborhood, there is an empty lot next to us an all over our neighborhood, it seems like we get new neighbors all the time. Well, I wanted to step out of our boundaries a little bit and make a sweet little neighbor gift for our newest neighbors. I made a package of brownies, put them on a plate and attached this sweet tag I found online (I can't remember where, sorry) Although they are super simple, I think they are super cute!



I just want people to feel welcome, sometimes it's hard moving into a new neighborhood. Have you made new neighbor gifts?


XOXO,

Erica

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home