This Page

has been moved to new address

Can I ask you the BIGGEST favor?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Can I ask you the BIGGEST favor?

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Can I ask you the BIGGEST favor?

Hi Everyone,

We entered a contest for a free photo shoot (we are REALLY due for one). Since we can't really spend the money right now, we are saving like crazy for Baby Z :)

Anyways, I need YOUR help! A simple comment gets us a vote to win, the one with the most comments wins! I am about 30 comments behind, already ;) EEK!

Go here and comment on the photo!

Thanks everyone!

XOXO,

Erica

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home