This Page

has been moved to new address

Christmas Party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Christmas Party

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Party

So, before I even get started, all of the pictures from our Christmas party are on the post before this. I was having difficulties loading them onto the same post! SORRY!

Anyways, Christmas is here, my favorite time of year. A time to celebrate, be with family, and remember all of the good times. I love celebrating the birth of Christ. It means a lot to me.

We have our house decorated, tree up, presents wrapped, shopping done, it is now time to relax and soak in the holidays. This year for Christmas we will spend Christmas Eve dinner with my mother. My good friend Melissa and neighbor of mine are going to Midnight Mass and then in the morning Kurt and I will enjoy each others companies. After wards, we will head up to his parents house to open more presents. Christmas is always so busy, but it doesn't stop us for remembering the reason for the season.

From our Hatch house to yours, we wish you all a very merry Christmas! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home