This Page

has been moved to new address

No more Naked Wall

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: No more Naked Wall

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

No more Naked Wall

Hey Guys,

So since the start of our Adoption journey I knew it would be a LONG process. Therefore I decided I needed to stay busy so I was not constantly thinking about the time going by. I have had a blank wall, right when you walk into our house for some time now. I knew I wanted a photo gallery on there, but the process scared me, terribly! It's hard to hang a lot of pictures on a wall, in hopes they look good ;)

Anyways, when Kurt went out of town a couple of weekends ago, I started the process. Yes, here I am all by myself hammering away at the wall. Thank God I married a painter to fix them if I messed up. But I didn't! I was actually pretty proud of myself. Mind you, this wall is FAR from done. It is just a rough draft for now. I am still waiting for some pictures from Kurt's family to put up there too. But here is an update with pictures:

Yes, I know they 'look crooked' still working on that

Closer Up! The pic with the turquoise mat will be changed to white soon!


I know it is not perfect, trust me I know! But, it is getting there. And it adds SO much character already to our plain wall. I love seeing it when I walk in the front door. Hopefully I will have it finished soon so I can show you the FINISHED project :)

Thanks for looking! P.S I updated the "Our House" Tab too to include our bedroom! :)

XOXO,
Erica

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love it! So excited to watch it grow! :)

October 27, 2011 at 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home