This Page

has been moved to new address

ABC's of ME

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: ABC's of ME

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ABC's of ME



A. Age – 25 (I still feel 18)
B. Bed size – King, the only way to go when your hubby is over 6 feet
C. Chore that you hate – Cleaning toilets
D. Dogs – my sweet rottweiler Bronco




E. Essential start to your day – Stretch in bed
F. Favorite color – Pink~
G. Gold or silver – Silver
H. Height –5’4 1/2 (yes that half is important to me
I. Instruments you play – umm.. nothing, I wish I could play the guitar 
J. Job title – Account Manager
K. Kids – Non yet!  
L. Live – Yes, I am alive ;)
M. Mother’s name – Elizabeth
N. Nicknames – Babe, Rad Erica,
O. Overnight hospital stays –No!
P. Pet peeves –When people are late, slow drivers, and when people say they will call and don't.
Q. Quote from a movie –"I Love you DAD!" -Elf
R. Right or left handed – Right
S. Siblings – 1 Sister, 2 Brothers, 1 Brother in law, 2 Sisters in laws
T. Time it takes you to get ready – I would say 20 minutes, my husband might say different though :)
U. Underwear – What about them?
V. Vegetable you hate – Mushrooms!
W. What makes you run late –  I am never ever late!
X. X-rays you’ve had –I have had some on my knee for knee surgery.
Y. Yummy food you make –I try all types of food to make, some are better then others.
Z. Zoo animal – Giraffes & Monkeys!
 

XOXO, 
Erica

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Fun! I'm reposting! :)

December 27, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home