This Page

has been moved to new address

I spy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: I spy!

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I spy!

So... I know I already posted a long post about how much I adore my husband, but I had to share what I was spying on today!
Through the screen



 Aw! I just love him to pieces. I have been begging him to put up Christmas decorations and he refuses, says it is too early. Which, I don't blame him, BUTTTT it is my favorite time of year! So he decided Christmas lights, outside, was okay for now!

Have any of you started to decorate for Christmas yet?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Beautifully Forgiven, Kortney said...

I'm trying to talk my honey into letting me decorate already too!! If it were up to me I'd leave the up year around! hahah I love the Christmas and I hate to see it end every year!! Makes me sad! :*(

Kortney @ Kortney's Krazy Life!

November 18, 2011 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home