This Page

has been moved to new address

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hatch Life: Oh, Christmas Tree!

The Hatch Life

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Hi Everyone!

So, last week, I talked about how Kurt was putting up Christmas lights. He takes such pride in his lights and each and every year he adds more to them. I love it! Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year.

I asked Kurt if we could put up the Christmas decorations early, so on Thanksgiving weekend we could do nothing but relax. He agreed, I was so excited. So on Sunday we spent the day putting up our decorations, and I forgot how tired it can make you feel, but it is complete and I love it all so much.




I love red and white, so our house is white and then we have red and white trees, red candy canes, and red going up the posts by the front door. Next year, I am hoping to get some stuff to put in the yard, like deers or snowmen! 

This is our entertainment center. Sorry, the pictures are hard to get a good quality one. 

 
Here is what it looks like with the lights off. So festive!


Kurt bought me my first ever sewing machine, more on that later. So the first thing I made was some Christmas pillows. I wish I would have videotaped Kurt and I making these. But I am so happy with how they turned out! 

Our Christmas tree! I love it! 


This is what it looks like with the lights on! 
We also have a ledge up to in between the living room and kitchen. This is what it looks like with the lights on


Here is what it looks like with the lights off, I love it, it really sets a good mood in the house. 


Well, there you have it! Our Christmas house! Have you decorated for Christmas yet?

XOXO,
Erica

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Camille Evans said...

Dang it woman, your showing me up with all u adorable christmas decor outside. lol jk. I love them :) Wish my hubby would put up lights outside

November 22, 2011 at 8:10 AM  
Blogger Erica said...

Aw! Kurt can come help! Seriously, if you buy the lights he will come help! Or tell your hubby to get on it! ;) Usually when I want something done and Kurt won't. I start doing it and then Kurt feels bad and takes over, you could try that approach too!

November 22, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love Bronco checking out the tree! :) It's such a pretty one! The blocks on the ledge are so cute and the lights outside look great! Oh and I almost forgot what I was going to comment because I read your comment about the guilt trip approach...I might just try that! Who says decorations have to wait until after Thanksgiving?? I hate whoever made that rule!!

November 22, 2011 at 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home